This is the perfect personalized gift for mom, grandma, aunt, friend, Godmother, or special person in their lives.
This Mother's Day Questionnaire & Grandmother's Questionnaire printable packet is filled with the perfect fill-in-the-blank questions for a Mother's Day Card or gift.
Great for young kids, older kids, preschool kids, or for students to make at school & bring home to give to their mother. :)
This All About Mom printable packet comes with multiple designs (8 printable pages with colored and non-colored sheets for a printer-friendly design) including cards and questionnaires for mom and grandma!
1. ABOUT MY MOM printable - FOR OLDER KIDS to fill out (more detailed questions)
2. ABOUT MY MOM printable - FOR YOUNGER KIDS to fill out (easier, more basic questions)
3. ABOUT MY MOM printable - with mostly black writing (printer-friendly)
4. ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable - FOR OLDER KIDS to fill out (detailed questions)
5. ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable - FOR YOUNGER KIDS to fill out (easier, more basic questions)
6. ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable - with mostly black writing (printer-friendly)
7. ALL ABOUT YOU printable - For anyone! Printer-friendly black/white version.
8. ALL ABOUT YOU printable - Color Version. Questions on this page include things like... "Her name is ____, but I call her ____. She calls me ____."
This makes the perfect Mother's Day Card or Mother's Day gift!
It's a great Mother's Day gift from kids, Mother's Day gift for grandma from kids, or a thoughtful Mother's Day or Birthday card. Plus, it's a fun kids' activity & an easy project for kids to complete!
--> This product is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF file. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU as this is a digital purchase. You can download & print this immediately.
This is for a packet of printables for a Mother's Day Survey: All About Mom, or Grandma, or someone special. You choose!
Your child will customize the survey when they answer lines 1 & 2 on the "All About Grandma" survey!
This is a perfect keepsake. I even print these out to keep for myself! Our kids fill them out each year on Mother's day and I put them into a special folder in my closet so I can look back at their answers in years past. My mom does the same thing with her Grandma Questionnaire. :)
A high-resolution PDF file (pack of 8) to print on letter size 8.5 X 11 (any card paper, stock paper, or printer paper will do!)
Download your digital files in just 3 easy steps!
For easier downloading, you can use ADOBE READER.
It is available to download for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Only for personal use, not for resale.